Piece of History, Never Lose your Focus

| March 10, 2017 | 8 Comments

Fellow Readers & Supporters,

In a time where I would normally be celebrating my 6th business anniversary and career highlight #132, I am expressing gratitude, saying good-bye and closing a chapter.

Unfortunately, my online community newspaper, Fox in Focus is still closing March 15th, as I was unable to sell the paper.

We will be doing a complete back up of the website and saving all the stories and photos for more years to come.

I have decided to keep my business; called In Focus & website going – but will be changing to photography, printing services and freelance writing. We will also offer the creation of posters, website maintenance and graphic design.

There will be a transition period, so please watch for the new changes on the website and share with your friends and family if you are interested.

If you need any printing, photography services or someone to write your story in the future, please consider contacting In Focus. Our contact information will stay the same.

Thank you for your support! Your likes, your cooperation and sharing your stories and photos!

Thank you so much to my family for always being so supportive and my dedicated website/graphic design artist, Kayla.

Of course, keeping Fox in Focus in business, were the many advertisers that kept the focus aligned.

A special mention and salute, with me from the start to finish, were loyal advertisers:

Royal LePage

Marnevic Construction Ltd and…

Get Safe Training Services!!

P.S: You Rock!!

And of course all the Readers…..

Fox in Focus had a total of #2, 044, 160 views in the past six years.

In the past month, there were #14, 693 viewers and the past year, #234, 447.

In our existence we have shared:

• 9, 552 photos
  • 2, 341 stories and…
  • generated 946 comments.

We will miss you and we hope you remember our online community newspaper that proudly served your community of Fox Creek for six years. May we always be a piece of history in this ever changing world. – Brandi C.

14 people like this post.

Print This Post Print This Post

Tags:

Category: Brandi, Brandi's Backyard, Columns

About the Author (Author Profile)

Brandi loves meeting people and sharing their stories. A country girl at heart, she appreciates the simple things in a complex world.

Comments (8)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Sue Nobes says:

I’m still cheering for you, Brandi! You’ve made such a wonderful contribution to the community of Fox Creek. Your new business sounds awesome and I’m sure it will be a great success! Keep on, keeping on !

Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

2. Bev says:

I will truly miss reading the Focus! You did a great job, it was always wonderful to hear and see the things going on around our small town. Good Luck to you and your family!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

3. Roxanne Grumbach says:

Oh Brandi, I am kind of in mourning. I ‘m not a big social media person, but I am a news junky. I love print based material, but that is slowly becoming a thing of the past, so I really appreciated your fact based articles on Fox in Focus. Especially when we had the fire. Your information was timely and comforting. Thank You! Take Care.
    Roxanne

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

4. Brandi Camilleri says:

Thank You for your kind words!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

5. Velda DeCiccio says:

I will certainly miss Fox In Focus and appreciate all the work and dedication to Fox Creek you have put in over the years. Fox Creek will miss you!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

6. Ian & Lynda Mercer says:

Thanks for all you have done for this community Brandi, and for us personally. It has been great knowing you. Good luck in the future and enjoy. love

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 7 Thumb down 0

7. Christy Dewalt says:

I think I have said this before, you will never know if you do not try…. Good luck in your new chapter of business. Petroleum Field Lab would like to thank you for your service to the community. Best of luck!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

8. Jennifer says:

Your passion and dedication in sharing community stories will be missed Brandi. I so enjoyed working with you, thank you for all that you’ve done. Best wishes for your new endeavours with ‘In Focus’. As one chapter ends another begins!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0