Fox in FOCUS is a hyper-local community news site. Readers are encouraged to share posts, use the social media options and participate when and where they are comfortable.
We do not collect private information. We do not disclose, sell or share names or email addresses to third party entities.
We advise participants to protect their personal information and refrain from posting anything which may pose a privacy, personal or security risk.
So far, we know for sure:
- The more information we share the better our chances of achieving consensus, solving problems effectively and making intelligent decisions;
- Anonymous or alias user name contributions are accepted in the comments areas after every post. A valid email address is required. However, it will not be made public.
- Comments are moderated; inappropriate, off topic, crude or abusive posts will be deleted at our discretion and – quite possibly – without notice. We’d prefer, and recommend, that comment authors ‘censor’ themselves in a respectful, responsible manner before hitting the submit button.
- Opinion letters will be published anonymously upon request. However, unlike post comments, you must provide your real name, phone number and email address to Fox in Focus for verification purposes.
- Personal email addresses will not be posted by Fox in Focus (without permission) and request contributors also refrain from posting theirs in the comments section.
- Opinion letters and comments may be edited for readability, grammar, spelling, length or tone.
- Malicious comments about specific individuals, and / or blatant human rights violations will be edited or deleted.
Print This Post